Enjoy Santa Barbara with your four-legged best friend
All of our rooms are dog-friendly. Dog fee is $10 per dog per night+ tax. We
allow up to 2 medium-size dogs and up to 3 small-size dogs per guest room.
Rules for a Happy Pet Guest
- Please have your dog bathed and flea free before coming in.
- Please do not use motel bedding and pillows as dog bed.
- Please do not allow your dog to go to the bathroom on the property.
There is a park across the street.
- Be prepared to pick up after your pets when you walk them. City parks charge a fine for not doing so.
- Please have your dog on leash on the property at all times.
- Do not leave your dog alone in the room if he/she is inclined to bark and disturb other guests. We
require a cell phone number on file if you plan to leave your dog unattended in the room. If you cannot
be reached and the barking cannot be controlled, as a last resort for the comfort of the other guests,
we may need to have your dog boarded at the animal control or a private 24-hour animal clinic at the
- There are several pet sitters in town if you are here to work and need to leave your pet all day. We
will be happy to give you referrals.
Dog-friendly beaches in Santa Barbara and Santa Barbara area:
- Arroyo Burro Beach (or Hendry’s Beach) in Santa Barbara (dogs allowed off-leash)
- Butterfly Beach in Montecito (dogs allowed off-leash)
- Summerland Beach in Summerland (dogs allowed off-leash)
|421 South Milpas Street Santa Barbara, CA 93103 Phone: 805-965-1624 Fax: 805-966-4659 firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Sands Motel
Santa Barbara, CA